Saturday, September 08, 2012

New Writer: Candycane63103


Hey everyone! My name is Natalia but you may know me as candycane63103 on stardoll, I am a new writer here on Stardollz Vogue! I will be posting about really anything, and have a graphic soon! You may see me post about fashion, beauty, or anything related to stardoll! I am really excited to be writing for this blog! I am really looking forward to writing posts, that can help or improve your medoll! I hope you are looking forward to it too! Anyways let's get into a little about me.

  • I am 19 years of age.
  • I enjoy art and music, I play the piano.
  • Stardoll is one of my favorite things to do!
  • I am in college educating about makeup/beauty.
  • My favorite animal is zebras.
  • I have never became NCG or CG on stardoll.
  • I am a brunette , and like to go blonde sometimes.
  • I'm the oldest of 3 siblings. 
Thanks for reading! ~ I hope to talk to you guys soon!

xoxo,
Natalia Louise ♥

No comments: