Saturday, July 14, 2012

You Told Us And Now We Tell Them With Manny/aurelieke92

We all know about Inbetween Stardoll and its famous owner Manny/aurelieke92. She's not just famous by her blog, but by her amazing talent in writing and making people actually read her posts. With amazing taste of fashion and her writing skills she built her career in stardoll world and is known as one of the best writers here.


Today I can gladly and with pride say that Manny/aurelieke92 has accepted to do an interview for this blog in rise. The topic I choosed to talk with her is, of course, Stardoll Blogging/ Good&Bad sides.

So let's see an expert's opinion of stardoll blogging and its good and bad sides.



MMG: Whats your favorite thing about stardoll blogging?
Manny: My favorite thing about Stardoll Blogging is probably the fact that it's easy to be yourself. Writing in the Stardoll blogosphere revolves around fashion, advice, pretty much anything you can make it.

MMG: Did you think that you will become this famous blogger when you started with blogging and what were your first expectations of blogging?
Manny: I still don't consider myself a famous blogger, but to answer your question: Definitely not. I used to just post Stardoll News and opinions on the new features as they came up. I remember I just did it to expand my writing skills, but then quickly realized that it did nothing for me. I decided to get a move on and write with my own personal style. My first expectations were to impress the writer, and it is still so. Now I decide to use better vocabulary, and also inject a persona for myself. You don't want a well presented body of text with no personality. That's just boring

MMG: What are good and bad sides of blogging in your opinion?
Manny: There's a fine line between 'good' and 'bad' blogging. While some people say that amateur writers are what would make up 'bad' blogging, I'd beg to differ. They have good intentions, and I won't place a label that claims they're doing the mere opposite. Hmm...I'm thinking what I would consider 'bad' blogging is probably people who post with bad intentions. That's probably self explanatory, but I mean people who are rude towards a specific person without having a righteous reason to do so.

MMG: What’s your main goal in blogging?
Manny: My main goal has always been the same: To impress the Readers. If I were a reader, I wouldn't want to be bored, so i'd want to deliver the same kind of stuff that people want to read.

MMG: What keeps you motivate to blog and well just simply write about stardoll?
Manny: Great question, for me...it's probably just the fact that I can probably become a better writer. To write just about Stardoll is boring (yes, I admit it), but once you start expanding your horizons, blogging gets quite fun.

I want to say huge thanks to Manny and her time.

With respect,
MMG.



3 comments:

Isabel Hope said...

Great interview! And her medoll looks gorgeous, as usual :]

manny. said...

Hey! It's me!

I have to thank you for taking the time to interview me :) It was a new experience and I loved it!

Unknown said...

Actually I am the one who shall thank you. I loved your answers and you're a very wise girl. We can work and on some other projects in the future.

MMG