Sunday, July 15, 2012

Looking Back: Magazines



Hey there. I actually miss posting! :) I decieded to post about Stardoll 
back in the olden days'. First, I want you to think about the fabulous
Stardoll magazines we read about today. For example: VOGUE, 
Splendid, HYPE, etc. Now, I'm going to take you back to 3 of the tons
 of the magazines that were released from 2007-2009.













The first magazine, eternity, was founded by writemarycat,
also known as Mary, and probably the most famous
person on Stardoll. (well, then) But, now it's 2012, and
Mary did leave Stardoll, and her account no longer
lives in Stardollopolisland. But, she did leave something.
She left her mark, and great memories, and was an
 inspiration to all young designers over Stardoll.

In this issue, I'm pretty sure was released in 2009
or 2010, for its comeback after a loong break. The
model is bluegreen86, Melanie, another well known
supermodel from the olden days.

The magazine link is no longer available.















The next magazine, Recherche. If I remember, I'm pretty sure was
 founded by doinkerchic1, and was truly an amazing magazine.
 For 2009, the graphics were splendid! This issue, just so happened to 
be a Halloween issue, with model Yazzieblue.

I don't remember what ever happened to Recherche magazine,
 I was friends with the owner and used to talk on Skype. What do you think of it?























Last, and certainly not least, was Influence Magazine. 
This magazine was released in 2009, with only one issue. It was quite strange. 
One issue released in Mid-November 2009, and not another one seen, 
or I just haven't seen any other ones. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But don't GET me wrong, the graphics were also amazing! 
Again, I'm trying to remember, was founded/owned by john2_el_major . 
The covergirl isn't a stardoll, however. It's BIBA!Barbara Hulanicki 





So what did you think of these magazines? Like? Hate? Comment!

If you noticed, I also posted this on TSFB. 
I think its something that should be spread!

3 comments:

Ceccilia said...

I wish I could see those magazines again. D:

Sydnei Raye said...

I know, amazing.

Kasey/Martusia_144 said...

You forgot Style Magazine. That was actually THE FIRST stardoll magazine:P