Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Been Quite A Time Since I Wrote A Post

Well hello there, so it's been quite a time since I wrote anything here and I won't make any excuses 'cause it is true I lacked the inspiration. I mean looking for inspiration is not my thing when I want to write I write and it is not really comfortable to have a feeling that you have to write but don't know about what.

So here are few new things for you. 

I am really excited that Debbie and me are going to make a magazine (of course with a help of lots of people, the deadline has passed so the applications are closed). The staff we're going to choose can contact me via my mail (missmicagolden@hotmail.com). I already said that to Debbie so it's nothing new to her.

You told us and now we tell them will be out till 13th of July.

MMG

No comments: