Wednesday, July 11, 2012

One Direction: Pop Of Culture



Pop Culture intrigues me... I find an unnecessary interest in it. Yet, I still can go on about it. So today, I'm just go on about figures in pop culture. One Direction, the European quintet that has caught the world by storm. It all started in a two short years ago on the U.K. version of X Factor. Where the boys didn't even know each other! They all auditioned separately but didn't make it, yet they were "too good to throw away" so Simon Cowell plopped them in a group together. The boys admit that at first it was awkward, but after a lil bonding they got to know each other better.

In the band there is Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Naill. All of them being from different parts of England, except Naill, he is from Ireland. Besides from music, they have books, dvds, dolls and great sense of fashion. Fashion sense that even Stardoll seems to be even incorporating.



I know this is already a trend, but both stardoll and the boys seem to be rocking the varsity jacket. 













Now, I'm just making more connections with One Direction's fashion. I'm still yet to see striped shirts for boys (on stardoll) because that seems to be Louises go-to shirt.




Now that I've loaded your brain with a bunch of 1D trivia, you should know whats going on with them now. Well... nothing, they just finished their tour, so I'm assuming their chilling at home and etc. After two years of knowing each other they all consider each other brothers and are VERY comfortable with each other. 
 Two years of being stuck to each other they are already at the crotch-grabbing stage of their friendship. Overall, they all have interesting stories about how they got where they are and have really good music (in my opinion). Currently, stardoll only has Harry's dress-up doll, but I'm sure they will have all five members of One Direction in the future. 
Are you guys Directioners, haters or could care less? Comment below!

1 comment:

SDV \\ supa_star4real said...

I love them too my crush right now is Harry, before it was Zayn and Naill <3