Wednesday, April 11, 2012

An Update From Debbie




Hi everyone,
Its past 12am, I have homework to do but I'm still here. As you can see, I'm not really motivated to do school work. School has been rough, I'm a junior this year, so I have to take all these tests for college. Like the SATs, ACTs, MCAs and this PSEO Accuplacer test thing. As you can see I'm one busy person. So stardoll and etc is like a get away for me. I'm glad my writers are postin' and our readers are commentin'. Seeing that makes me muy feliz. So if you don't already know we have a new co-owner, MissMicaGolden! So please give her a warm welcome. She will be starting her new position here anytime now. We also have a new-old part time co-owner DesignerSecrets! What that means is that she has proved herself here as a writer (and she applied). So obviously she has a good interest in the blog, its part time because 3 owners can be overwhelming and hard to handle with our different ideas. So Sydnei (DesignerSecrets) will be taking her position mainly in the summer months and probably a good deal of next school year since I will be doing PSEO (community college while in high school program). 

Next! Have you heard of the wonderful Fashion Star competition going on? Well if you haven't heres a video you should probably watch. 
As you can see... I'm a contestant! So I'll be slightly busy with that, depending on how long I take to sketch. If you what to compete, you have until, well, tomorrow to apply. "It's a dream come true for any designer! It's too bad that the designers have already been picked...but wait! You too can become a Fashion Star! Elite-Girl's new competition "Stardoll's Fashion Star" is giving everyone on stardoll the opportunity to have their designs be known! Maybe you're wondering, how does this work?" - Lia, EditorializedAll you have to do is apply at the blog
And you could become ...

the fist Stardoll Fashion Star!

1 comment:

Sydnei Raye said...

Ahhh! Thank you so much :)