Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to impress your stardoll visitors/ Tips

Hello everyone, today I'm going to give you few tips how you can impress your stardoll visitors. I know that all of us want to have a cool and beautiful medoll and win a lot of awards but to do that you need to have really impressing doll.


1.First thing your doll should has is one beautiful and original  outfit. 


    click to enlarge for better view.

This is currently outfit that my doll has. So you can see that I used a lot of black colors and that cream bag is like a essence to the outfit. It makes the outfit look lighter, because that there are only black colors it would look a little too dark. Now you can't see the outfit really good because my room is black but I'm sure you do see the bag.

Yes this outfit is pretty expensive when I fit all the things, the cost is about 200sd and specially if you're not a ss than you don't really have big amount of outfits and dresses for sell. However I've seen a lot of me-dolls that are superstars and they still don't have beautiful or original outfits. 

Use your imagination and creativity, because believe me that's the only thing you should have.  You can create outfit of some really cheap things, like from basics. All you need to have is creativity and you should know what you want from your outfit.


2. Have an impressing make-up

   click on image to enlarge
The second thing your doll need to have is a great make-up. For this outfit I used different colors of purple shadows and two types of blushes as just as a little bit of lipstick.

If you're non ss than you don't have the money to buy lipsticks, shadows etc... What you can do is use your accessories, like some flowers for your hair, sunglasses, fake eyelashes etc...

I won't ramble a  lot about this, because the make-up gives only the essence to the doll's outfit but it's not less important thing than everything else.




3.  have an amazing suite

  click to enlarge the image

 The third and probably one of the most important things, when you want your doll to be impressing is to have an amazing suite. The rooms I showed u are actually one room and as you can see I have a lot of staff there. My bedroom and a place for hangout are in the room, however they're separated. You can decorate room however you want and if you're not good at that I'd recommend you to search for room images on google and I'm sure you'll get inspiration. At least that's the thing I do when I don't have a inspiration which is a quite rare thing.

The other option is to look for decoration tips on different stardoll blogs, you can find some here too.




Hope I helped,

MMG.

No comments: