Saturday, March 24, 2012

Become A Co-Owner, PSG Shut Down And More!


For once, I'm not gonna lie. It feels good to be posting again. After Sydnei's post below, I've been delighted to know our readers are not gone. Thanks for everything you guys. Speaking of writers I have a position for one or two new writers and a co-owner. So you can apply for both in the "become a writer" tab or for the co-owner application there will be a link below. We really need to step things up for you readers and I'm on a mission to do just that for you readers. So I've already gotten a NEW graphic designer (again) to help me out with the renovations. But its just not the graphics that need work, the number of times my writers and myself post needs work too. In February there was only 9 posts in the WHOLE month, and this month, 7. A shame right? So we need to work on that.
Co-Owner Application >> http://debz365.polldaddy.com/s/sdv-co-owner-application



Next this is me discussing the PSG Close Down.
If you are a reader of BFM (Beg For More), you should have already heard this. Do you think I should make separate episodes for SDV? Tell me in comments.

Lastly, lets talk renovations. I know, I know, I've been ALL talk when it comes to this topic. But believe me, I've been trying. Graphic designers these days are so sketchy and unreliable. I kept on waiting weeks to hear back from who I hired last time. So I finally found someone new, who is also a friend and decently active on stardoll. Now I'm crossing my fingers this goes well. She's going on vacation for a week so I'm using that time to think of a new theme for the blog, if you haven't noticed our current one has been a day time city life lights thing, since 2010 when the blog started. BUT, heres where all of you come in. I'm holding a poll from today, to the first of April where you guys vote on my ideas. Its on the upper left side of the blog, vote now! And of course the best one wins. Next, the SDV Allstar Writers Competition is coming this June! Details will be posted in the future. Oh by the way, co-owner applications will close April 6 2012 at 1:30pm central time zone. And finally, the commenters competition is still on, so make sure to comment with a name so you show up on the list. The first winner will be awarded in April or May, so comment comment comment!

P.S. Did I mention who ever becomes the new co-owner get 70 stardollars just for joining the team?
P.S.S. We have a new media partner "The Stardoll Fashion Bomb".

3 comments:

Sydnei Raye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydnei Raye said...

No problem ! And thanks for being a media partner :)

Kasey/Martusia_144 said...

I think it's a great idea to open this blog up to more writers. I've been checking in every once in a while, and it hasn't been that active.