Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Excuse me, what did you say your name was?

Happy first of Feburary to each and every one of you!
I'm really excited for this post today, it's quite the laugh. So if you read my posts often then you will know I just browse randomly around stardoll looking for anything that could make a good story . Today I happened to be doing just that and I stumbled upon a strangely odd username.
Now, I want you to go and read this username very slowly, it may take a couple times to get or it might come right away to you. You see it now?

I kind of wonder if they intended it to come out this way. I mean..really it's not a terrible thing that we wouldn't want around the interent, it' something as girls we should be familiar with..but do you really want your name to say this? I personally would not like going around with my name being a purple..womb or..belly in other words. I just though it was ridiculous when I saw it. Maybe I just find nerdy things like this funny. You be the judge.

Ciana

4 comments:

Isabel Hope said...

UGH! DX I don't like it when people have names like that... it's gross :/

Sarah said...

LOL! I think it's hilariously odd.

Sofi/Lulla96 said...

I'm tired of these posts... I've already seen like 1000000 on the ugly side of stardoll... There are obviously trolls on stardoll. the end.

Anonymous said...

And for your information - when your uterus is purple your pregnant.