Monday, May 09, 2011

Rant #1 We miss old Stardoll


*Due to the pictures, there is a button saying "Read more"... Click it!*
Hey everyone, 

 So just to introduce this weekly thing i'll be doing, these rants about what you want to know, and things we realise, but want to more about.... so, here I go 

(and I PROMISE they will get better as i write)

WHAT HAPPENED TO OLD STARDOLL?

It seems like everything changed, don't you think? I can remember when there were no trolls, nothing was disgusting, everyone was friends with everyone, where did that all go?

As you have known, stardoll is a sweedish company for teenage girls (And some boys) to make their own virtual doll with real brand clothing.
But times have changed, It seems like everything is mostly for superstars, and even for them, the prices for some clothing are too high....

So I made a list of what I can remember from '07 and things that have changed:

Things that stayed the same:
  1. Rooms
  2. Starpoint hair
  3. Real brands
  4. Dolls
  5. Callie and her hideous style....
Things that we miss:
  1. DKNY for non-ss
  2. dollar a day.... not for 2 weeks (70sd a month  5 a day = 2 weeks worth) 
  3. Sephora
  4. putting makeup on at the starplaza 
  5. everything on the right hand side
  6. 4 ROOMS FOR NON-SS!
  7. DKNY for non-ss
  8. no SS hair, eyes, lips
Because I couldn't think of much... (I have really bad memory)
I asked my fellow friends from the Original Club to see what they miss:
Click images to see better






And My favourite!
(yes, i spell the word favourite with "ou"
and I'm proud to be canadian  :P)


All these girls want the same thing.... Their old stardoll back.


No comments: