Friday, May 06, 2011

Radio Perez dead ?


Its time for Radio Perez everybody ! Oh wait, just kidding.
Literally excited for Friday just because of Radio Perez, I stayed on the tinychat page for about two hours. I saw Perez, Mia, Sedona, Yumi and Austin ... but they all left one by one. I was surprised by the NO turn out, I missed RP for 3 weeks in a row and when I come back I find this? 
Its one hour past the time RP should have started and Perez finally comes on.
Then Mia comes online, but then chooses to leave. Perez shortly feels the same way and leaves me alone, again. But before she left she told me to check out "LaPrimaDonna"... I did. And caught nothing unusual . So can anyone update me on who she/he is/was ?
But then I realized, after talking to the lovely Dan it lasted for a short while this time. 
So why was it so short today? 
But all I have to say to you people is: 
Haha, just kidding. But couldn't you guys wait for good ol' Debbie ?
I just guess being "fashionably" late is my thing .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't that a bit late,? i new that before u posted.