Friday, May 13, 2011

Medoll Of The Week !

Hello Stardollians!
My name is Cristina. You can find me in Twitter: @CristinaStardol or in FormSpring: Cristina137 and in Stardoll Cr.12345 or cr.12346. I am a new writer of Stardoll Vogue. I'm privileged, because not many people get to be in such amazing blogs. This opportunity doesn't present always, so you better take advantage of it. I love writing, blogs, stories, books, articles... Basically whatever except poems and songs, I think. I will be choosing the medolls of the week, some club gossip and some stuff going on in Stardoll. This is how it works: I choose random members, and visit their suites and check out their medoll etc. etc. etc. I decide which I liked the most and then I post it here. Sometimes I give sneak peaks of the one's of next week! And I will also peak a medoll of the month and the year!! If you're willing to become one, don't worry. Maybe I haven't heard about you. Post your nickname below!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 Everyone knows Stardoll is full of amazing medolls and suites. That's why it's so hard to pick ONE each week! [If you haven't been chosen, don't worry!]  I'm looking for certain things in a medoll. I like them to be unique and original. That's the 1st thing, and the most important.  Having this job is really important, since I need to make sure , she is the one. I have to visit many other's before. 

 Before I got this this one, I had a hard time, because all were UGLY. But I finally saw this medoll, simple, amazing, elegant and UNIQUE. Let's congratulate x-FeRgIe-x for winning the medoll of the week! Her medoll is amazing and unique. I love it! 

What do you think?



Give me your opinion and suggestion! Sign up for being next week's medoll of the week! Wanna be chosen? Contact me!Email me!

2 comments:

o-laetitia-o said...

I love it :] That's beautiful !

Cristina said...

Thank you. It's my first post in SDV. I hope I did it ok.