Monday, May 16, 2011


So many new clothes this week huh?! Everything is just so gorgeous (with a few exceptions..)  The new Tingeling Space Glitter line may I say is just repulsive! I mean there a few nice things but the rest are just, "what in the world?!" Anyway so here's whats new this week:


Look at all the new stuff! So I would have to say my favorites are the peachy coloured motorcycle leather jacket thing (very descriptive aren't I?) I instantly converted some stardollars to coins to buy it! I also really like the leather shirt from Fallen Angel. (the puffy more tunic style on the first picture on the bottom) The voile baby pink coloured dresses are also to die for. The hot buys skirt realeased yesterday ain't so bad either. Now however, is it just me or is the pink Pretty n'Love tunic (second row, second picture) the same as one previously released in Windows on the World?
I leave you with that thought this time! See you guys soon :)

No comments: