Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh hello. It's been quite a while since I wrote a post, well yeah it actually did. Ah, I feel so tired of school and those final exams I had and to be honest I have no idea what am I going to write about. It's just one of those posts that people do when they have a need to write and relax but no actual topic for writing. So yeah, if you're going to keep reading this than you'll read a lot of my thoughts and things that recently happened.

Well let's start with the thing that I'm getting my life in order. Recently I started to meditate and practice yoga (twice a day) which is like really fun. I practice 30 minutes in the morning and evening and it gets me feel better and released of all the stress. Now this is the part when meditating comes in, to release myself of negative thoughts I meditate with some relaxing music (once a day). I'll tell you if I see some progress. 

For a big change I don't log in to stardoll so frequently as I used to, maybe once in a two days, which is like really some progress. Finally, I begin to understand the meaning of having a real life and spending time with your friends. I mean I'd rather go to pool with my friends than stay trapped in the stardoll world, which I will leave one day.

Stardoll graphics do not interest me anymore, since I am really good with pencil art and I do plan on getting better at it. Practicing some shading and blending techniques and things like that...

One more thing, I am going to high school from september...
Bye,

MMg.

No comments: