Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Styling Studios

Ciao!
I'm sure you've all heard (or seen) by now the new addition to stardoll, the styling studio.
This is, in my opinion, a great new aspect of stardoll! We now have the opportunity to have job and make commision off the sales. I remember this one website I used to go on TyGirls, that you could hold a job and gain money from it. I always have believed that we need some more ways of income on stardoll. Now, the income is only avaliable to superstars but never-the-less it adds the opportunity of recieving money. Basically you open your own studio (for the price of 149) and create outfits for clients. They than can either decide they like the outfit and buy it, or ditch it. In their specifications they can tell you what they are looking for, like example a dress. You then browse starplaza for the outfit. The client will pay the price of all the combined items and you will earn a certain percentage of it.
*This is a screen shot of the stylist studio*

 I, myself have even opened my own styling studio. I do disagree with the price but I thought it might as well try it out.

*my studio*

What do you think about this new addition? Like? Love it? Let me know below!
Ciana

1 comment:

Isabel Hope said...

I bought it, but I don't even like it anymore x[ I find it cheap to make it seem only for royalty, then letting ss buy it.