Saturday, January 07, 2012

Renovations Are Coming Our Way


The blog to me seems like its not reaching its full potential. Stardollz Vogue has been open since October 2010, yes, its over a year now the blog has been around; yet we are still so little. Its weird. Because when I ask people to follow the blog they end up not doing it, but when Ghandoora spams people EVERYONE pretty much follows her blog. What I'm getting at is, what are we doing wrong? I've tried everything, I believe, but still no big progress. So I will be doing somethings over the course of the next several months.
1) Getting a full out blog makeover. I've already started organizing with an advanced and VERY skilled graphic designer. We will get new writers banners, a head banner, BACKGROUND, text banners and more.
2) Every 6 months a $10 pre-paid card will be given to a top commenter. I know 6 months sounds like a short time, but its the only way I can make sure that I will always have the prize ready. The only stores that sell them is Kmart and Toys R Us. This may change to 3 months once I get my license.
3) The slogan has got to go. I'm not sure if we even need one, but we are defiantly not 'defining fabulous' anymore.
4) The layout is going to be rearranged.
5) The writers list is going to be edited. Some people will be added, some will leave.
6) Might be getting a co-owner. Applications will be opening, later....
7) Taking some media partners off. Might add some too.

And thats it. By the way, the top commenter bar will be added shortly.

Want to win this? I suggest you start commenting more often. 

6 comments:

cia-lynn said...

I apologize if as a writer I am not doing the job you hoped of me and if I have let you down. I hope you can get this blog up and running!

Kasey/Martusia_144 said...

This definitely looks promising! I look forwards to seeing the outcome:)

Anonymous said...

who will be doing the new banners and stuff?! hopefully not some noob again!

Megame4ever said...

Yay! To be honest i personally dont like the orange-peach-yellow-black theme. Its original, but i find the colors arent very popular.

baltimorej said...

This sounds very exciting. I'm anticipating the final result. :)

S said...

Can't wait for the results!