Saturday, December 03, 2011

Who Should Win The Highly Anticipated Comp?



The deadline was yesterday and all 3 contestants survived. This is the end of the 6 weeks, we started in the second week of October and it has come down to this. From 12 contestants we when down to 3. We had some complications during this ride, from no banners to drop outs. But we got through it, and I'm so excited to announce the winner... next Friday/Saturday (Dec. 9/10). Haha, I got you there didn't I? I wanted you give you (voters and reader) about a week to decide who should win. Note: I said who should WIN not be eliminated. So choose wisely. And please choose on their writing skills, not entirely on how much you like them. We have a graphic coming up made by my friend Robyn, I'm not sure if she wants any new requests so I won't share her username. But just to refresh your memory, here are the prizes for 1st place: 300 stardollars, 6 weeks of superstar (or extra weeks if your already SS), 9 gifts courtesy of stardoll, a writing position on this blog and the stardoll hour AND a manager position in SDV's club. Second place wins: A writing position on this blog, 3 SS gifts from me, and a manager position on SDV club. Heres the poll, it closes on Friday. 




20 comments:

SDV \\ supa_star4real said...

Sadly, 3rd place gets nothing. And I added a prize for 2nd place, just because I though it'd be nice.

Qarla said...

That was really nice of you Debbie!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

how is baltimorej winning?!

Joanna//juicy-much said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

baltimorej sucks shit, how is she winning?

Qarla said...

Why does everyone hate baltimorej?

Anonymous said...

baltimorej isn't that bad but I really think juicy much or kkrrbb should win...

Anonymous said...

how the hell is juicy-much LOSING?

Anonymous said...

kkrrbb sucks ass juicy much and baltimorej are waaaaaaaaaay better.

Anonymous said...

kkrrbb is so good! i like her posts...shes better than baltimorej but not as good as juicy much.

SDV \\ supa_star4real said...

I think I will annoounce the winner on Saturday OR Sunday. And by the way, I get emails of all the comments. So if you think that deleting your comments ensures no one saw it, I did.

Anonymous said...

i think theyre all good :-)

Anonymous said...

@supa_star4real make it saturday, this is getting old:(

Anonymous said...

I really hate this blog. It's so boring, we only get notifications of things we already know. This competition is boring too...it's far from exciting! Just end and get it over with. Maybe you could write something worth reading. Also the background is weird, your survey doesn't work, etc...

MOST OF ALL it's an attraction site for cyber bullies. It's such an unsafe atmosphere, ugh. Even the owner is being bullied! Like put a freakin filter. The reason why USD is much better because it is fun, exciting, and the people there are so nice.

Just shut this down and start over.

Anonymous said...

i agree. this comp.. *yawn*

Anonymous said...

yeah the survivor thing on usd is way more innovative.

Anonymous said...

@supa_star4real Yes, i agree wid every1. We've had 6 weeks wid dis comp, its getting a lil old. end it fridyay

cia-lynn said...

@all anons..
I don't mean to offend or anything, but really why post as anonymous? If you want to post negative comments (or positive for that matter) just go ahead a show you're face.
Personally I don't get the whole anon thing..

cia-lynn said...

sorry I mean your face..mulitasking can be the end of you sometimes..