Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Medoll Of The Week! [July 18-24, 2011]


Hello Stardollians! C:

Welcome to Stardoll Vogue! Its Cristina, back again with this week's fabulous medoll of the week. I'm going to tell you, that if you have a passion for fashion, modern, yet unique and detailed medolls you're going to love this week's chosen medoll! And remember: If you haven't been chosen, then don't worry! I'm sure I will be commenting in your guestbook, that or maybe I haven't heard from you! Send me an email (cr.stardoll@gmail.com) or tell me on Twitter (@iLuffCrissy) if you'd like me to take a look at your page!

This week's medoll was hard to find, because most of the time a see a little more of the same... I always try to look for new medolls, and I guess I am proud of my choice. :)

The Medoll Of The Week's name is Eddie. Eddie is a known MSW'er, if I'm not mistaken. Congratulations Silver.paws_! Silver.Paws_ aka Eddie won this week's best medoll! c; Its fab! Don't you think? Unique, Original, Modern, Never seen before & amazing. Totally a mix of style. If you notice, she has some LE, Philosophy & Miss Sixty on, but she joined on 2010! I bet she's a Stardoll Shopping freak! In a good way. I love her clothe. 


Comment and tell me what you think about her :)


- Cristina / Cr.12345

No comments: