Saturday, April 30, 2011

She's back ... !


I WAS going to write about how nice stardoll been since 'Destiny' left, but then I realized I had to flush that idea down the toilet after this:
I knew something was up when I logged into stardoll today, I don't know what it was but the "vibe" was different... I didn't know what it was until I saw this : 

Oh f*** no, this chick dude is back ? NO! 

And yes, she is a dude.  Two peaceful weeks ago, mizzmileycyrus9 apparently when to Turkey for a vacation.
But before she  left, he was trying to be a misses nice girl on us. By asking for several people of forgiveness for for her hacking past. 
*click to enlarge*

And as she promised, she'll come back. 
As always, she has already started with his troublesome ways. In this comment from BFM blog, she is bagging on freeduck_ (Jack). Personally, I hate it when people us the word 'gay' as an insult. Its just irritating. And I don't know why, but I have a feeling Selena is not really good friends with this girl. 


Of course 'Destiny' got her daily dose of MDMA via guestbook comments.
P.S. mirrimomo, honey, if you want it to hurt. Spell it right.

And of course she has started pestering other people too, like here she thinks Lolita is REALLY going to answer her. 
But you must be thinking, wtf Debbie. This post was as boring as s***. Yes, yes it was. But thats because I haven't gotten to the good part yet. 
Just like when your mama gave birth to you, the doctor said... 
Its a BOY !
*click to enlarge*
Oh Gosh, thanks BFM blog for the picture. Turns out, Destiny is actually a 13-year-old boy thats had one too many cupcakes. 
*click to enlarge*
Thats his presentation right now. 
Besides from the fact that 'Destiny' can no longer be 'Destiny', it freaks me out how alot of people are not who they say they are on stardoll. I'm waiting for the day someone comes out as a 45-year-old pedofile. But until then beatches, keep it clean. 





5 comments:

Austin/Alexapie200 said...

He's fat.

SDV \\ supa_star4real said...

@northgirl89, yes. yes, he is.

purple2sunny said...

Wow, who would've though she was a BOY? Wow, like I'm REALLY surprised...

Emma said...

He dosnt look 13?he looks like 7??

swagisland said...

Wow. He's such a liar. 13-year old liar. 13-year old hacker, and yes he is one of those. 13 year old fattie too. This is enough. He looks so like a toddler you know.