Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May HotBuys are not a horrible sequel for LE

About 8 hours ago, May Hot Buys were released. And this is what stardoll gave us:
Personally, I think they're alright. Not the most AMAZING collection ever. 
Because in MY opinion the best collections so far are a tie between theses two:
October & December 2008 collections were the best.

But anyways, I've soon blogs complain about how next months Hot Buys are in the same theme catergory as the most recent LE. And they are somewhat right, but not really. LE was more electric, while these May HB  are more on the Bright & Spring-y kind of theme.. would you agree?
I mean, look at those too. They have the same idea, I guess, but the colors and style are off. So I think this Hot Buys are further away from LE then people think it is. That's me, tell your opinion in comments, thanks (:




No comments: