Thursday, March 03, 2011

Personal Opinion Update by Cassy


  Sorry for the lack of posts, been a busy… forever ! Anyway… I’ve got a little bit to share of everything, prepare yourselves.



Gotta love how small Stardoll thinks our brains are. Right next to each other when I logged in. Thank you Stardoll for realizing the comprehension level of mine is: basically zero.



There should be a rule against this. Just like whenever someone like Miss Lolita or any major Stardoll members get covergirl (Don't get me wrong, we LOVE Lolita) but, it’s not fair. But I don’t think I’ve ever seen this before (but I don’t really pay attention to covergirl anyway…) But congrats Sunnyflowers119 on being National Covergirl AND Covergirl at the same. But obviously this isn't the first time this has happened.   





What up with this? Like I can understand Spongebob making it but these items are always so amateur. Now the second two just bug me to death. Whats up with the random face? Anyone could make that, and now she’s going to make hundreds of stardollars off of it because it’s a hot user design. And the dress is sooo simple a five-year-old could literally make it. That's all for now, my apologizes for not posting in a while. Hope you enjoyed my post !