Sunday, March 06, 2011

Free Coat (G!itch) & Interview w/ former CG Squixy !

Theres a glitch going down on stardoll, unfortunately it only for Superstars... but its a pretty good deal made on accident. Unless stardoll was really feeling generous for the first time. Theres a coat in RIO that is NEW & FREE two things that never happen on stardoll. But will it always be free when stardoll "fixes" it? Because in my gut, I can totally see stardoll taking money out of your account for it. But hey, Im going to enjoy it while it lasts. 


Interview with Non-Superstar former Covergirl, squixy:


1. What was it like becoming a non-superstar covergirl? Go into detail about this, don’t just give me the old plain “it was great” speech. We wanna know the real deal on this?

Answer: I think it's something that can not be described, an emotion that you must try. Do not believe it. is simply absurd!


2. Did you get a lot of hate mail, if yes, how did it effect you and make you feel?


Answer: I've had really a lot, I did not think too much because that was my moment! I have listened to the people dearest to me that I have always supported. There were, however, that the girls were very bad and that I have written at least 10 posts of insults!


3. How did you become covergirl if you didn’t send broadcasts or anything?


Answer:I advertised between club and friends ...


4. If you could do something only superstars can do on stardoll, what would it be?


Answer: Well, probably I would have more rooms to furnish, is the only thing I want.


5. What day did you win covergirl?


Answer: It seems a long time! 23/01/2011


6. How long have you been a stardoll member, and give us the story on how you discovered it.


Answer:. I'm on stardoll since 2008! I discovered through a friend of mine ...


7. Any advice for people who wanna be covergirl some day?


Answer: . Rather than let you advertising in the Broadcast Advertising with friends, ask a club to support you! does not cost anything and anyone can do it!


8. What are your views on the CG and NCG system?


Answer: National Covergirl is a beautiful thing! So there are many more winners and many more girls happy!


To go to squixy's suite, click HERE